Florida Administrative Code 690-186
(2) Reissue Rates [ Florida Title Insurance Reissue Calculator ]
(a) 1. The reissue premium charge for owner’s mortgage, leasehold title insurance policies SHALL BE:
Up to $100,000 of liability written $3.30
Over $100,000 and up to $1 million, add $3.00
Over $1 million and up to $10 million, add $2.00
Over $10 Million, add $1.50
2. The minimum premium shall be $100.00.
(b) Provided a previous owner's policy was issued insuring the seller or the mortgagor in the current transaction and that both the reissuing agent and the reissuing underwriter retain for their respective files copies of the prior owner's policy, the reissue premium rates in paragraph (a) shall apply to:
1. Policies on real property which is unimproved except for roads, bridges, drainage facilities, and utilities if the current owner's title has been insured prior to the application for a new policy;
2. Policies issued with an effective date of less than 3 years after the effective date of the policy insuring the seller or mortgagor in the current transaction; or
3. Mortgage policies issued on refinancing of property insured by an original owner's policy which insured the title of the current mortgagor.
(c) Any amount of new insurance, in the aggregate, in excess of the amount under the previous policy shall be computed at original owner's or leasehold rates, as provided in subsection (1).